So about the new website redesign.
I’ve had a feeling that the old website design was created mainly for my game and because of that it didn’t fit the other content i was doing. I went for a more modern style and it looks great to me.
About the maintence that lasted 2 or 3 days. I’ve had some problems with the website and if noticed many bugs so i took down the website. And i couldn’t fix those bugs because of school. But finally the website should be working now.
I’ve also accidentally deleted half of my entire server files but luckily i was able to recover them. So if you had any problems accessing the website a couple of hours earlier you know the reason why.
I still need to do somethings like add the error documents for 404, 401…
After that the website should be fully working and basically be on version 1.0.
And still please contact me if you find any bugs on the website, i’m trying to make it run as fast, as smooth and as bug free as it can.
So thank you all
-Anthony and the Team